Step 5: Evaluate & Improve
Step 5 involves the ongoing evaluation of results in order to identify and implement improvements to the programme where necessary.
Questions to answer in Step 5
- Is data about the programme's results being collected?
- Is the programme meeting its objectives?
- Does feedback suggest that the implementation of changes would improve outcomes?
- Have any challenges or barriers to success been identified?
1) Performance Monitoring
- Collect the data outlined in your Performance Monitoring Plan in order to analyse any trends and create performance monitoring reports.
- Obtain feedback from patients and practitioners using feedback forms completed immediately after telehealth sessions. Feedback forms are available here.
2) Improvement reports
- Using the data collected, create a report identifying areas for potential improvement and circulate with the relevant teams or staff members responsible.
3) Implement Improvements
- Based on the analysis of the data provided, implement necessary changes and monitor results to ensure the programme meets its objectives.